Help!

sarah1988beth

HELP!!!! I am in need of some advise from everyone and anyone! I would prefer to do this in a pm so I am not accused of being mean to anyone because at this point I am fuming! If anyone wants to hear my rant and thinks they may be able to help please message me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;p

I will shorten this a bit to avoid using names:

I am currently fostering a dog from a huge rescue operation. The picture I was shown of her is NOT the dog that is cowering in my living room corner right now.

I was told that a Mobil van had gone to the place and did shots and fixed all the dogs. I got ahold of the place they claimed did this and they have no paperwork of even going or the shelter in their system.

(Just to recap: I was placed with a WILD dog that has no shots and is not fixed, with my 3 year old male husky and 3 very young children!)

I have sent an email to the lady telling her all these problems and am currently waiting a reply. I have also been in touch with another foster parent who has one of these dogs as well and she is having the same problems.

The shelter is taking her and looking for a place to foster her without kids. Thankfully. She's not a bad dog just dealt a crappy hand :/ glad I was able to save her life though!

Glad got some kind of resolution.

But you shouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place