Omg Nothing Destroyed When We Left Rogue For 7-8 Hours

huskywolfdog

so this afternoon i get a phone call saying ive got to be at hospital as my mums hurt her self, so i rush out keys,phone.travel card,money check right lets go , only to realise half way there DAM !!!!! i left the dog out omg she is gonna poo piss and destroy the flat.

We had been slowly training her up as she has separation anxiety bad especially with me. but it wasn't working ,So i leave the hospital and stop off at the local shop to pick up some carpet shampoo and other bits get home to the front door and brace my self !!!!!!!!!!!!!  

So i put the key in the door and rogues there behind it doing her oooooo where have you been, i walk in to ................................................................................ nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what hold on yes nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the dog who when we have gone out poos wee chews up sofas carpets scratching post kids toys ect and now nothing has been touched???? ok what have you done with my dog??? ok far doos her teddy was chewed but that's hers but yea 7 hours i left her and nothing i can not believe it. wowowowowo so happy as i hate locking her up in the crate when we go out. so now im thinking should i get rid of the crate?   

Awesome, good girl Rogue.

Don't get rid of the Crate.

When you're out for extended periods crate her.

But if you're nipping to the shops, and will be gone 10-15 minutes leave her out.

Gradually extend it until you are happy that she is good out of the crate, whenever you're gone.