Have An Idea

HuskyGuerl

My local animal shelter (TASTC) has a pet photographer which comes and takes photos and then they upload to Facebook and people all over adopt their animals..well my other local animal shelter(Dent County) doesn't have this and doesn't do this and only locals or stopper Byers see their adoptables...so I thought about offering them to take their animals photos and making a Facebook page to help them out...What do you guys think?!

Its a great idea, although probably a lot of work lol

You'll need to have all available info on all the dogs too, what kind of family they would suit etc...

And I'm guessing will need updating very often as dogs get adopted and new dogs come in

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Dogs trust over here do just that.. we found a terrier when looking for a dog, went to see him and bought home his kennel mate (Charlie) instead. Also how we found Solo...sort of.... his photo not up yet but another husky was so it does work.

Its a great idea, although probably a lot of work lol

You'll need to have all available info on all the dogs too, what kind of family they would suit etc...

And I'm guessing will need updating very often as dogs get adopted and new dogs come in

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Ya I thought about this..which they have all that on file,age, possible breed, good with cats, dogs etc. and I don't work right now I only go to college which is three days a week for a couple hours..so I could go spend 2-3 hours a day taking pictures a gathering information of each then the rest can all be done at home from my computer...I see TASTC adopting out to California,Nebraska, etc all the time because of the availiability of their Facebook page..we went to Dent County the other day and they are so over run with animals that they basically live off donations and they told us that only locals adopt so I figured why not help?! :)