Husky Scared Of Going Certain Places?

stencilized

So last night I took Skye out on to the local High Street,  there is a certain area where she seems absolutely petrified. She is a rescue dog from the same area, so i am unsure what has happened but it seems to me something must have occured in order to make her so scared of this particular street.

She pulls back on her lead, starts shaking and cries. Her back end went lower to the floor aswell and her tail between her legs. I obviously won't take her this way again as i just don't think it's fair plus the looks I was getting from the general public made me feel awful!

Is anyone elses dog scared of certain places and is there any reason why that you can pin point there may be an issue?

Yeah, something Traumatic happened there.

Just try to avoid it if you can.

oh gee sounds like there's something traumatic that happened there :( my boy is a rescue as well and sometimes he's still scared of going to places that have too many people in it. Try to avoid the place if you can, but if you can't carry a squeaky toy or anything that she likes and use it as a distraction :) 

Tanna absolutely refuses to go into wooden sheds if there is a man inside. I went to pay for a car park on holiday last year and she flatly refused to go into the shed with me to pay and nearly backed out of her canny collar and again on holiday this year - I went to go into a small information centre (wooden shed) and same again. She was 3 when we got her so no idea why she is so scared. I isn't nice seeing them like that is it?