Life Changes

LittleLuka

So the past three weeks i've been running 6 days a week. Trying to lose some serious weight. Didn't realize how much I had gained since i moved in with the Ex. ugh. I'm also consuming under 1,000 calories a day.

On a positive note, Luka is loving all the running. :)

Anyways Just going to post progress here over the next few months.

Well done :) as said before just be a little careful of the low calorie diet. Try and exercise so you keep up your metabolism or your body will slow it to compensate for the lower intake of calories. Been a yoyo dieter for years and only since i got Elka and started walking do i have more energy in general. But well done :D

Well done :) as said before just be a little careful of the low calorie diet. Try and exercise so you keep up your metabolism or your body will slow it to compensate for the lower intake of calories. Been a yoyo dieter for years and only since i got Elka and started walking do i have more energy in general. But well done :D

I run 6 days a week with Luka so I've got that part covered. Just wish it would

Cool off lol

• 2 weeks later...