mark84

Hi all

I recently lost my baby Kacy german shepard at 9yrs old unexpectedly and now have a big empty void in our house. 

Ive always loved huskys and have decided that when im ready I will be looking in to buying a female so going to have a read and a snoop about and see whats what.

Also if anyone knows of a good breeder then can u pm me money/location no probs willing to travel.

Mark

have a look on pre loved or gumtree lots andlots of huskys that need rehoming including pups got number two from site and she is a little love but if you get one from a rehome make sure you get paper details of chip cos when you ring them to change details thay will not till you give them original ref     good luck dont forget lots of pics

welcome to the forum, plenty to read on here :)

Hi thanks for the warm welcome there is plenty of reading to do but not had time to do any as my month has got worse with my wife being taken in to hospital but hopefully she will be out tomoz after having a minor op. thanks again

mark