Ellen & Blade Say Hello!

ellenlouisepascoe

Hello everyone! 

I've been on this forum for a little while but never got around to doing to introducing bit until now! 

My name is Ellen and my husky's name is Blade. 

We've had him since 8 weeks old and he is now 17 weeks old. 

When we got him he was a little underweight and a little groggy, the vet said he looked like the runt of a large litter that wasn't getting his fill 

fzBw5FS.jpg

Blade is our first ever husky , I have been brought up with Labradors while my Husband has always had Cavalier king charles spaniels. We did lots of research and weighed up the pros and cons before falling in love with this little guy, so quiet and so cute how could we not? 

We started feeding him up and immediately found out he's not so quiet! He went from strength to strength getting more boisterous and more confident every single day, he made friends with our Cavalier King Charles spaniel and they loved to smell each other and play 

NAWYka7.jpg

He also made friends with my Mum's Labrador 

Oiojfqi.jpg

We've all settled into life pretty well and he's been a huge motivation for me and my husband to get out of the house and see the great outdoors! He's thrived in all ways and now apart from still trying to hang from our Cavalier's ears he's our perfect little guy, and we look forward to many more years of him bring us laughter, confusion and him being a downright tinker!! 

j3ye1Pr.jpg

Thanks everyone! It's great to be here! I just noticed I totally forgot to put my mother dogs name! His name is Taz and I inherited him from my mother in law when I got married :) 

I think Blade is going to end up either black or really dark grey, he has changed colour completely since we got him :) His ears to make me laugh  :rofl:

Thanks everyone! It's great to be here! I just noticed I totally forgot to put my mother dogs name! His name is Taz and I inherited him from my mother in law when I got married :)

I think Blade is going to end up either black or really dark grey, he has changed colour completely since we got him :) His ears to make me laugh :rofl:

he'll probably be a dark grey classed as wolf grey like my boy, he started off light grey like your boy too