Harness Reviews !

BearsSlave

IMG_8610_zpsb24727e1.jpg

IMG_8607_zps221f26a0.jpg

Tracking harness from SASS

Price: £16.50

Features: They're very strong, made to measure, have a brass buckle rather than a plastic clip, come in lots of colours and are only £16.50 each (plus p+p). 

We've had them in the washing machine lots and the colour hasn't faded unlike some of the cushion webbing things we have and after 8 months heavy use with Broder it's showing no signs of wear. 

As they're made to measure you can have padding put on wherever your dog might need it. The only downside I can think of is that the padding can leave a dye mark if it's left on whilst wet. 

:D 

Hidden

Nana uses a variety of harnesses. We use a standard  H style harness for her long line, a custom made backpack, and a custom made Xback harness. A lot of our friends use urban trail type harnesses or Julius Canine. Oh, and also we see a lot of PP harnesses.

965808_10151666726985726_1384455638_o.jp

379720_674508815908417_1127350475_n.jpg

14115_420504255725_628230725_5670668_308

@jmscott

What's the second type of harness called? I would really like to have one of those for Elai.

Now I use an H type too,.. It was pretty expensive... And the worst part is, he hates it! If I take

it out of the closet he runs and hides underneath the table...

This one, from Ferplast. It's a great harness though, strong, easy to clean, ajustable, I find that it
spreads the weight from pulling over his whole chest and not just in one spot. I only use it for short

distances next to my bike, but sometimes he gets into his sleddog-mood and starts pulling me :)

767063_a.jpg

Hidden

The backpack? I made it for our bully cross, I just looked at the bones of the harness used in most canine backpacks and added padding and two bags for stuff and two for water bottles.

We use that backpack more for training. When we get to seriously working on her WPD title, she will probably get the Ruffwear Palisades pack. Granted Sibes get to carry so little weight for their title the smaller

Approach Pack would probably work..

http://www.ruffwear.com/Omnijore-Joring-System?sc=2&category=1131 Ruffwear also makes their own harness types.

Tracking harness from SASS

Price: £16.50

Features: They're very strong, made to measure, have a brass buckle rather than a plastic clip, come in lots of colours and are only £16.50 each (plus p+p).

We've had them in the washing machine lots and the colour hasn't faded unlike some of the cushion webbing things we have and after 8 months heavy use with Broder it's showing no signs of wear.

As they're made to measure you can have padding put on wherever your dog might need it. The only downside I can think of is that the padding can leave a dye mark if it's left on whilst wet.

:D

getting this harness for blaze soon

weve got a Julius K9 harness for Blaze its removed all the stress im my arm when hes pulling, and now weve got the saddle bags to fit it as well so he carries his own water

a bit more costly mind you but FAB!

http://www.julius-k9.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=10

• 1 month later...

I have manmat and Jublis k9 harnesses for all mine costly but well worth the money only problem I have is that they only do a few colours in the manmat gear lol and you can't get k9 lead and collars in wat I like so I had mix and match them lpl

I live in Lethbridge Alberta Canada. Where can I get a Julius K9 harness here? Right now our Kallie has a Canadog shorty which is great but doesn't fit that well. And she needs an update to her wardrobe, lol!