Just Lazy? Or Something Wrong?

Chula

Chu has been extra lazy these last two days. She seemed fine at the dog park yesterday morning but then pretty much slept all day. I took her for a long walk this morning but about halfway through she seemed pretty sluggish and was kinda forcing herself to get home. She's eating and drinking ok, but she had three bowel movements this morning, the last one after crying to get outside. The poo was ok, not great like it has been but not diarrhea.

I can't point to anything specific other than general sluggishness. She still gets excited if I offer a treat, but has no desire to play or go outside. She pawed at her ear a couple times yesterday but it looks normal and it doesn't seem to be bothering her today.

I'm probably worried about nothing, but it's just weird for her to be laying around doing nothing when I'm home. Usually she's busy annoying me.

She's still kind of sluggish. She has spurts of energy but she's spending a lot more time just laying around. I'll take her temperature later this evening. She was really excited when OH got home from work yesterday and was jumping and licking and wanting to play, but it only lasted a half hour or so and then she was back to plastered to the floor. :(  I checked her ears really good for ticks. No problem with eating and drinking and she poo'd again last night. If it hadn't been such a sudden change I would think she was just getting less puppyish, but it was like a switch flipped after the dog park. I hope she didn't get sick from one of those other dogs. :(

If it was only one day, I wouldn't worry so much, but we're on day 3. If she's still sluggish tonight, I will take her in tomorrow. It's really a marked change in her normal behavior. I'd hate for her to be battling an ear infection or something and suffering silently. 

Except she's not playing with her toys and she's not asking for walks. She's only going outside when I more or less force her out there to potty. She made a half-hearted attempt at chewing on her hedgehog squeaky, but lost interest in a minute or two. Something is "off", I can just tell. 

Well that was weird. We were sitting on the couch, she jumped up, barked at us, and vomited right on the couch cushions. I didnt notice anything odd come up, just a few pieces of kibble, but now she seems to feel better. She's racing around the house.

Awe poor Chula. She probably just had a stomach bug. Yukon had that earlier this year, he threw up and acted very lazy and just wanted to lay around more than normal. He was fine after a couple days and didn't eat anything odd. Hopefully that's what it was

Well she's being a downright PITA so whatever she had seems to have passed. She's had 3 timeouts tonight! I don't think she has giardia because her poo has been mostly normal. I think she must have eaten something that didn't agree with her or gave her reflux. She was burping a lot. I did notice some cicada carcasses in the yard maybe she ate too many.