Kodiak Ate A Loaf Of Bread..,

Jay

A whole loaf of bread!? LOL - I'm sorry, but that reminds me of the time Suka stole some bread that was supposed to be for the birds!! 

Does he usually have a sensitive stomach? Bread doesn't hurt them, unless he is super sensitive to grain, then he'll get the squirts.

Pumpkin should do it, I would think. Not sure how much to give him, though. 

Lol yeah I think it was the whole loaf. I was doing a test and seeing if Kodiak could be trusted outside his crate while alone. Obviously not lol. I went to the store real quick and he opened the bread box and ate all the bread. I should have fed him before I left lol

I usually do a few tablespoons of pumpkin. Ill give him that later. And yeah he will get runny poo sometimes

Oh great! He already gets wicked gas  :(

He's not sleeping in my bed tonight!!!  

I don't know about the squirts, but you'd probably better be prepared with gas masks;  bread seems to have that effect - at least on my kids!

Yeah, probably just the liquid exhaust port.

If I'm dumb enough to leave the Kitchen stairgate open Darwin will be up the garden with a Loaf.

Then it's time to break out the chicken wings. :)