Kennel Name...help!

HuskyMom!

Good Morning!!!

Before anyone gets mad/ upset that the fact I am breeding, please do not post anything negative towards me for doing this. I do have a 3 year old Alaskan Malamute, I did get her OFA tested on hips and eyes. I do have full breeding right for her through AKC. I do have a mentor who is helping me when she does get pregnant. I do know what I am getting myself into, I have done everything through looking up everything on how to do this correctly and I have talked to multiple people at AKC to help me though all of this. I am going to keep my kennel size small, I do not want to be a big breeder. Right now I only have my female and I have found a stud who has all of his certifications as well and championship titles. In the next year or two I do want to get a male. But that is later on! 

Ok, so back to what I wanted to ask at the beginning. Sophia is a black and white Alaskan Malamute and AKC will allow me to have a kennel name after her first litter. Everything I try that I like is already taken. Anyone have any ideas??? I would greatly appreciate the help on this. I will post some pictures of Sophia so maybe it will help! 

Thank you all very much!!! :D

20130816_232855_zpsfa32dfc0.jpg

20130711_152202_zps73e5b2b5.jpg

20130711_151920_zpsfc8e99e9.jpg

Longhorn

Texas Star

Lone Star

Not very unique, but maybe that will get you started.

As far as getting mad or upset, it seems to me, you are at least going about this with a plan and have given this some thought, as opposed to just "wanting to have a litter of pups". As long as you know what you are getting into and doing this to better the breed, and it seems as though you are, I'm not going to cast dispersions on you.

Finally realizing where you are - sheesh - Oilpatch Kennels ??

No Never been affiliated with them. Thats what you are asking me right?

Longhorn

Texas Star

Lone Star

Not very unique, but maybe that will get you started.

As far as getting mad or upset, it seems to me, you are at least going about this with a plan and have given this some thought, as opposed to just "wanting to have a litter of pups". As long as you know what you are getting into and doing this to better the breed, and it seems as though you are, I'm not going to cast dispersions on you.

That is a good start! Thank you! No I just don't want a littler of puppies. Sophia's temperament is very good! She passed the OFA hip test with excellent and her eyes are normal. She is in breed standards and to me she is perfect for breeding, of what would resemble a perfect malamute and I really do appreciate that you do think I am doing the right thing. I am trying that is for sure! 

Malamymute how does that grab you its got malamute and your name.

Thats cute!!!! I really do like that! 

With any working  breed I always end up evaluating the rear and the feet. I would work with a pro photographer for some good pictures of her. Some of these can make her look really straight in the rear, but it looks like she has great feet! (My mentor was a feet nut and she rubbed off on me lol.)

She is three years old. Well will be three in November. No she is pure Malamute all 67 pounds!! lol I have a female husky as well I think she is ...35 pounds?, we are not breeding her at all. Husky is fixed. 

20130630_130048_zpsef093e7c.jpg

20130624_145856_zps8bd9ff73.jpg

20130620_140953_zpsae036e77.jpg

No, I was suggesting Oilpatch Kennels as a Kennel Name since you're in Deer Park - the only Oil Patch I see that's dog affiliated is the Oilpatch Agility Club out here in Midland.

I really like that too!!!! O some good ideas! Love it!!

With any working  breed I always end up evaluating the rear and the feet. I would work with a pro photographer for some good pictures of her. Some of these can make her look really straight in the rear, but it looks like she has great feet! (My mentor was a feet nut and she rubbed off on me lol.)

Yes! I hope next month or at the end of this month I will have someone take some good pictures of her. Thank you for that, I wasnt sure if I needed to but since I see people wanna call her husky lol Maybe I need to!! But professional pictures would be good to go with! Thank you!

My daughter has suggested mally kiss kennels,  as there's nothing quite like them and each one is unique ( we are part owned by a 12 week old puppy !)

Love that one too!! They are very unique breed!! Everyday it seems she has a new facial express towards something or does something I never thought she would ever do...Congrats on your new puppy! 

:/ The fact that she is wiggling around and is tied to the door doesn't help the photos, but the idea get across.

Got it! Understand now and yes you can see a big difference! Thank you for that info!