Over Hospitals

Bambi92

Another post about hospital.

Phoenix is in hospital again with bronculitis my poor little man cant win hes only 4wks and 3days old and this is his 3rd hospital visit to make things worse i have bronc aswell and cant get rid of it this crap is never ending and is so damn stressful i cant stop thinking about what the dr said last time he was in. I need to think positive but its so hard to do.

Fingers crossed he gets better soon and doesnt come back to hospital a week after being released.

Update on Sasha: she has either hurt her leg playing or she has the start of arthritis hope she has just hurt it though. She peed herself and didnt realise and i went to touch her leg and she bit me a few times didnt hurt me she cuddled up to me as if to say sorry and looked at me like she wanted me to help her. The vet said she might have peed herself because she was to sore to get up.

Everything just gets so eventful when there near me everything i touch or go near seems to go wrong in one way or another :-(

He's home now they didnt want him picking up anything else at the hospital so they sent him home and told me to keep a close eye on him I thought we would end up back there last night he had a temperature last night but once I gave him some water and cooled him down a bit he slept it off thankfully.

I'm still sick as a dog :(

I'm hoping things will start getting better now that the warm (bloody hot some days lol) weather is here fingers crossed it does I really don't know how much I can handle. So far I've only lost control of all my emotions twice which is a big suprise I guess I'm stronger then I think