New Member In Leeds

CODYandKAIA

Hi guys, my name is Richard and i've just come across your site today. Looks fantastic and i've already rang my partner about going to the camp weekend!!!!. I have two Siberian huskies, boy and a girl(1 3/4 years old, unrelated) and i used to have a nice garden:-). Just thought i say hello and if anyone in the leeds area can recommend walks etc... it would be appreciated as i am only new to the area.

Hi there, Richard! :D welcome on board! I'm sure there are some members who live in your area, just take a look at our members map. I don't live in UK myself but I hope you have a nice time at the husky camp :) folks here are picture crazy so before they start nagging I'm gonna warn you: pictures are a must, because all huskies are pretty and you can't keep their beauty for yourself :P 

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I live in a place call Yeadon and work down in dewsbury. I was out running with the dogs last night and came across two more huskies and they're owners were saying that there is a husky meeting/walk in Denby Dale on the 15th so I'll try go to that. Does any know where I post my general pictures?, I've manged to change my profile picture but can seem to find where to put all my other photos

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I live in a place call Yeadon and work down in dewsbury. I was out running with the dogs last night and came across two more huskies and they're owners were saying that there is a husky meeting/walk in Denby Dale on the 15th so I'll try go to that. Does any know where I post my general pictures?, I've manged to change my profile picture but can seem to find where to put all my other photos

When you post pics in a thread they go in a My Media file

You can seer the icon in the options bar of the Reply / new post box that you type in.

as for how to post pics. . . see this FAQ

Yeah I know Ossett. At the moment im trying to move down to Mirfield/Ossett/Wakefield area to be closer to work but finding rental houses that allow pets and have a secure garden is very difficult lol. My boss is from Ossett so he's looking out for houses down that way. Do many people go to these camping weekends?

How about going to Yeadon Tarn, I have never been myself but many of our dog walking friends recommend it. It is defo on my go to list only thing is I have to catch 2 buses to get there as I don't drive. Might go next week weather permitting.

Yeah I know Ossett. At the moment im trying to move down to Mirfield/Ossett/Wakefield area to be closer to work but finding rental houses that allow pets and have a secure garden is very difficult lol. My boss is from Ossett so he's looking out for houses down that way. Do many people go to these camping weekends?

I found quite a few that would accept pets recently... i however ended up buying a house which im currently in the process of doing but stayed nearer castleford sort of way but only takes me 20 mins to get to work.