I'm Going Camping

mydiamond

So... I'm tired. I'm physically and mentally knackered. Senior year turns out to be exhausting and stressful instead of fun. There are just so many things to remember, so many things to do, so many deadlines on consecutive days. I'm SO tired. I need a break :( so when it's finally time for my class to go on a camping trip, I feel like... PHEW :D :D 3D2N without studying, doing researches or catching up to deadlines! Better yet I'd be somewhat separated from the rest of the world. There would only be me and my classmates. Unfortunately Diamond can't come :( which is a shame, because the camping site have several "guard dogs" that are friendly and playful. I'm sure Dime would love to meet them, but... well, what school trip is pet-friendly?

Anyways point is: I'm going camping!! With BBQ, bonfire, hiking and everything else camping-related. My last camping trip is five years ago so I'm super psyched :D :D let's just hope it won't rain...