Its Starting...

Frenchie

Its starting again... The coat blow! Lol

It started a couple of days ago, its still very light, but it is heavier than the first few days of her two previous coat blows.

Groomed her for about 10 minutes, this came out...

Posted Image

I am dreading the next month, eating hair, breathing hair, grooming twice a day, her coat looking all messy and constantly sweeping the house, but looking forward to a lovely winter coat :)

Also, her legs are going ginger ahah

Posted Image

This is what would come out in a long grooming session the last time...

Im not complaining though, she doesn't shed much the rest of the year :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Elka has just started blowing her coat for the first time. Having seen all the pics i was dreading it but its not as bad as i expected. She doesn't have a particularly woolly coat and its just around her back legs that's he worst. Maybe its just because its the first time? 

Oh god Shadow has been blowing for a few months fur everywhere!!!! lol

leyka has just finished for the second time this year or maybe she just didnt stop blowing lol xx

LOL! Yepp exactly why I said Im not complaining lol, Mishka is quite good she has two proper coat blows and then doesn't shed much the rest of the year

Darwins just finished and Daughtry is just starting. . . sigh

I feel your pain :P

Gosh you'd think they would at least synchronize it! :P lol

Elka has just started blowing her coat for the first time. Having seen all the pics i was dreading it but its not as bad as i expected. She doesn't have a particularly woolly coat and its just around her back legs that's he worst. Maybe its just because its the first time?

Yeah Mishka isn't very fluffy compared to some, but the amount of hair seems to be increasing with each coat blow, the first one she did when I got her wasn't bad at all, it was mainly the hind legs, base of the tail and neck, the last one was horrible lol, and this one seems to be heading for a heavy one too, so Elka may blow more the next time too lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow!  Bear's STILL BLOWING from early spring time, seems to have been going on forever!  lol.  Ice shedding everywhere too, by this rate they won't stop until next year as they'll want to get their winter coat soon.  Last year the winter blow out was much quicker.  Only 2 weeks, don't know why the summer blow out lasts so much longer?!