One Dog Less

Keeonah

I couldn't make up my mind where to post this as for me it isn't really sunshine and lollipops but for the dog it probably will be once she has settled in. Skye has gone to a new home. She has suffered the torment of being picked on by the other dogs and so I made the decision that she should go to someone who only had one other dog or no dogs at all.. Fortunately she has gone to someone that I trust implicitly and I know that she is going to have a good life in her new furever home. It is only a trial at the moment just to make sure that everything goes as it should but I have no doubt that there will be no issues whatsoever. The new owner will possibly pop up shortly and let you all know who they are. Good luck Skye and missing yoiu already. 

Gary.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes a dog is not right for your pack.

We had that with Malaki, we tried for 6 months but we too had to make that decision. :(

I hope Skye has found her forever home. :up:

That's how we got Asha, she wasn't getting on with a bitch that our friend owns, and we got an 11pm phone call begging us to take her so she didn't get hurt ):

She's settled in perfectly in our pack, and Skye will too with her new home :) She might miss the pack in a strange way for a while, but she'll soon settle.

It's gotta be hard on you, but you've made that decision bravely and she'll be happier for it :)

- Caity

This pic made me cry talk about husky love

HOLD MY HAND WILE WE SLEEP

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Awwwww that's just way too cute :up: