One Dog Less

Keeonah

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to pass on my thanks for all the kind comments. I had the option to let Skye go about 6 months ago but, as I had no say in where she was going or who would be having her, I held onto her. I decided that I was going to give her every chance at a good and decent life, if any dog deserves it she does after what she has been put through previously. Unfortunately my other fur mates didn't see it that way and, although she had a friend in Sapphire, who she spent a lot of time playing with the others didn't like it. Sad circumstances brought Lee too needing another dog and, I thought that if Skye was to go anywhere, who better. As Lee has one of my daughters pups already I knew that Skye would be as loved and cared for as she has been with me, so the offer was made. While it is still upsetting for me to let her go, it is great to see her so happy and I can keep in constant touch with her progress.  

Gary.

Lee the pictures are just gorgeous especially your signature pic. Congrats and really happy for you. What a really caring thing you have done Gary for taking as much time that was needed for Skye to go to the perfect home.

Lee the pictures are just gorgeous especially your signature pic. Congrats and really happy for you. What a really caring thing you have done Gary for taking as much time that was needed for Skye to go to the perfect home.

yea the sig is beautiful all the credit goes too andy hes done an amazing job

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2