Poor Skye

Stormy

Awww poor Skye bless her rob keeps calling her over and she gets all excited then he tells her off and pushes her away poor girl he's told her she is naughty even though it's him winding her up bless her she only wants cuddles from him!

Shows how much dogs love no matter what you do bless her

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's only got a few weeks left.

He'd better get all the cuddles he can.

Then it's Hasta la Vista . . . baby.

Then Skye and Shadow can get on with being treated with total love and not some dumbasses mixed signals.

What a plank.  You'd think he'd know better by now.  Taking things out on you is bad enough but treating the dogs like this is just sick.  thank god you didn't have any kids together, if this is how he treats his furry ones.  :angry:

I know, they will have a much better life soon though :) As they wont have to ever see him again :D

He was going on about his parents are breeding Esta the shorthaired pointer very soon and i reckon he will end up having one of those.... now he works around 12 hours a day .... :S

I know, they will have a much better life soon though :) As they wont have to ever see him again :D

He was going on about his parents are breeding Esta the shorthaired pointer very soon and i reckon he will end up having one of those.... now he works around 12 hours a day .... :S

I doubt he'd have the pup for long then. 12 hours for any dog,is way too long to hold it in. If he's moaning about hair on he sofa I doubt he'd cope well with puddles and poops. Still, it's not your problem, you got enough on your plate As it is.

Omg, whilst writing this the neighbours puppy just came in our garden and was just mooching around on the grass, lmao.

She came and gave me cuddles tonight bless her :) They are so much calmer etc when hes not here (he goes away at the weekends)

they are calmer with you because you are a good person and not a idiot like him keep giving them cuddles and reassuring them and they will do the same for you chin up storm xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

they are calmer with you because you are a good person and not a idiot like him keep giving them cuddles and reassuring them and they will do the same for you chin up storm xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers Lee :) Have you got another dog?? xxx