Poor Skye

Stormy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideas for annoying the knob AFTER you leave.

1. Sew prawns into curtain hems

2. Sprinkle cress onto carpets 

3. Unpick seams on the bum of his trousers

I have a seam ripper I can post you !

OMG!!! I love these ideas!! If I ever need to get back at someone, I know where to come for ideas.  Storm hopefully skye figures out what he doing and bites him in the arse next time. Fingers crossed he stops the childish/ idiotic behaviour not long left hopefully you and the dogs can stay sane :D

My girl Freyja isn't the only bitch in our house LOL. 

There are also some very interesting websites you can sign him up for as well, every one's now thinking dating etc, but for maximum enjoyment you need to think outside the box, or know someone like me,  

Think .......  train spotters, model train lovers, tea spoon collectibles, barbie lovers, there are a million weird websites you just need to be creative !

Love these ideas but personally I think that the simple fact that he's lost you from his life ought to be the ultimate payback and  if he doesn't realise this now then trust me, eventually one day he will and it'll be too late!  

My first serious boyfriend and I used to be on and off like a yo yo but after the last time he cheated it was like "see ya later, I've had enough now", he totally broke my heart, lol.   At the time he didn't care as we were always on and off but as time went by and I still kept away eventually it sunk in and several years down the line he actually came to me and apologised for being such an idiot.  I still see him now and then as we have mutual friends.  He's even god father to my eldest son, lol.  He knows my hubby and kids very well and it's nice.   Took a while to get there but "alls well that ends well".   My point being that at some point in time Rob will eventually grow up and it's at that point that he'll look back and think "oh god, what did I do?"  To me that's the ultimate revenge and you didn't even have to lift a finger!  lol.  

You should be proud of yourself for the way you're conducting yourself with dignity through this, even though hes clearly not capable of doing the same. yeah we're being mean on here but that's just an outlet for the frustration and it has to come out somewhere or else you'd explode! Lol. I'm telling you this because no one was there to tell it to me back then and I wish they had because maybe then I wouldn't of hit the self destruct button so hard when it finally did end! Lol.

You should be proud of yourself for the way you're conducting yourself with dignity through this, even though hes clearly not capable of doing the same. yeah we're being mean on here but that's just an outlet for the frustration and it has to come out somewhere or else you'd explode! Lol. I'm telling you this because no one was there to tell it to me back then and I wish they had because maybe then I wouldn't of hit the self destruct button so hard when it finally did end! Lol.

Thank you :D