experiences

Sarah

next doors dog came round to visit and as i stood talking to the neighbour i felt a warm patch against my leg yes you got it benji thought i was a good post to cock his leg why am i admitting to this ? very bad !!!

ohhhh nice! it could have always been worse though!! :eek:

• 4 months later...

All three same day same place

1988: I went to the National Zoo in DC on Valentine's Day after work:

1. saw two camels kissing -loud & sloppy

2. saw two sea otters going at it to the amusement of small children and red-faced parents

3. finished with moon rise and all the wolves on a hill howling -breathtaking!

will never forget that night, went there to forget valentine's day LOL

All three same day same place

1988: I went to the National Zoo in DC on Valentine's Day after work:

1. saw two camels kissing -loud & sloppy

2. saw two sea otters going at it to the amusement of small children and red-faced parents

3. finished with moon rise and all the wolves on a hill howling -breathtaking!

will never forget that night, went there to forget valentine's day LOL

how ironic lmao bet the 3rd one was awesome tho

I have three experiences that I remember very cleary since Cain (who is our oldest) & Frankie (our youngest) came into our lives and that is only since January 2008. 2 not so funny and one a mystery to us.

1 - Got poison oak in my eye from petting one of Cains friends at the dog park in July and wound up in the emergency room because it swelled my eye shut (I found out that dogs can't get it but they can get the oil on their fur and transfer it to you while petting them)

2 - Had my right ankle broken in October by two of Cains friends at the dog park when they ran into me while playing chase with each other ( was in a cast for 8 1/2 weeks, but accidents do happen)

3 - Came home from work in February of this year and found that Frankie had decided that he wanted to look more like Cain and somehow managed to get black magic marker on his back and face ( The mystery is how he did it, we found the magic marker ripped open on the floor but there was no marker on the floor nor in either Frankie or Cains mouth or anywhere else and how did Frankie get it on his back?) We had to wait for the fur to gradually fall out so that Frankie was pure red again.

I have to admit that my two boys have brought alot of weird memories into our lives and after they happen and are overwith we do laugh about it. I also plan on going back into the dog park one more time as soon as my ankle is fully healed, but if anything else happens to me I won't ever go in again (I believe in 3 strikes you're out.)

cool, well first one has to be when we were training my old horse, Bobby, to race. Never went pro, but it was amazing on our trial races. Absolutely breathtaking. We used to go to Dartmoor and run up there and although we were going quite fast it was like the whole world slowed right down almost to a complete stop. The veiws were stunning!

My second one, not happy one, would have to be our battle with Butch that sadley came to a loss. I will never forget holding him in my arms as he passed away to a better place, crying my eyes out and yet could feel him comforting me.

My third one will have to be when we first bought Gizmo home. He screamed the place down!!! Was deafend by the screams, I never though such a noise could come out of such a small puppy! He cried his little heart out all the way from Bogner Regis to our house in Poole! It wouldnt have been long if no roadworks were about but there had to be bloody roadworks!!!!!!