Please Help With A Dog Park Vote!

Jbrown1028

Hello all,

Some of you know me from other places, and many have just met me here. I ran across a Purena Dog Food $500,000.00 Dog Park give away for your area and I would like as many votes as I can. If I may please request a vote from you all it would be a big help. I think I have some really great ideas for a dog, full-filling and enjoyable dog park for everyone. Please keep in mind I only had so many words to give my ideas, there are a lot more that could be fun and would love to hear ideas from everyone else too. Here is the link, basically all you have to do it "LIKE" the idea and it casts the vote.

Here is the direct link to my ideas: http://www.beneful.com/Dream-Dog-Park/Entries-2013/Jeff-and-Maya?sort=1

Thank you,
Jeff

I think it is messed up somehow... I sent a support request and I will see what they answer. I checked the ajax and it seems to be pulling the request from FaceBook but when it displays it is returning a NAN (Not A Number) error and it defaults to 0

So maybe they will fix it, but FB is sending the vote to a DB ok... What I was really concerned about it when looking at the code, I was able to pull...

First Name, Last Name, Email address, City, State, etc... So that to me is a big security concern that I cannot believe a large company like that would have missed.