Kaiser's Famous Lol

kaiser

hey everyone, i haven't been on this in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, its been too long, been busy, but anyways, there was a page on facebook looking for pic's of huskys to make t-shirts, hoodies and vests etc.. and kaiser was chosen, i know its only something small but still, gives me a good feeling :) well heres's the pic anyways, hope you guys like it :) kaisers the one with the serious face on the left lol

9bd3jc.jpg

Hey! No one answered my question - I,was being serious - where can we get one?????????????

i sent you a private message, i dont think im aloud put the website up on here because its advertisement or something, am i right?  if i can put it up i will :)

i sent you a private message, i dont think im aloud put the website up on here because its advertisement or something, am i right?  if i can put it up i will :)

as long as it's not advertising animals for sale, or charity events raising money not for H-O, it's allowed! So where's the link I want one too :D :D :D 

as long as it's not advertising animals for sale, or charity events raising money not for H-O, it's allowed! So where's the link I want one too :D :D :D

it is charity, money raised goes to rescue dogs in shelters over in america, il PM you the link now :)