(Warning - Graphic Pic) Malamute Shot With Air Gun, Info Needed

Frenchie

Sharing from facebook:

PLEASE SHARE & ASK OTHERS TO SHARE-10.30pm Thursday 5 Seprtember in Harwich in Essex this dog was shot by an air rifle in owners garden. This is not the first animal for this to happen to in this area & won't be the last unless whoever doing this is caught. IF U HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE CALL-EVEN IF ANONYMOUS: The incident number is 1419- 05 September 2013 and the phone number is 02155221213

A cat was also shot last week in the same area.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Its absolutely skickening! I really hope they catch the sick person who's doing this

Plus I know there's a few members on here in Essex so keep your eyes open guys!

The dog was taken straight to the vet and as far as I know is doing ''ok'' at the moment

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

This is horrific. What's more upsetting is that there is a new generation of kids arising that find this funny or cool that have absolutely no empathy for this kind of thing-- it's barbaric and unsettling what these psychopaths did. 

Poor thing - I hope whoever has done this is caught!

If they are a minor - too bad. Jail time for you. They should have a jail for kids, who commit horrible crimes such as animal cruelty and murder. 

We do,  only instead of hard time they play Xbox, jail is a joke to kids that do stuff like this, they know the law better than their legal aid lawyers and know every loophole and dodge, in and out !

Poor thing - I hope whoever has done this is caught!

If they are a minor - too bad. Jail time for you. They should have a jail for kids, who commit horrible crimes such as animal cruelty and murder.

Most likely he ll not get charged for animal cruelty because he shot him its "quick" as they can say,(its bs)

I remeber that some weirdo blew up his dog with improvised explosive and didnt get charged for animal cruelty because the dog didnt suffer

I think that whas in Amerika with an golden retriever

who wants to join me on a island away from animal cruelty...human beings are so full of themselves, and everyone thinks they are above the law, sick of seeing things like this, and yet when an animal retaliates it gets put down.  

but humans get a slap on the wrist, a small fine and then pushed along out the door nothing more said....sad!