Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004UTDHP2/ref=pe_385040_30332190_pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_ST1_dp_3

An undercoat rake does nothing for my American Eskimo but these combs are amazing for his fur!

Thanks! I feel like her coat isn't thick enough to brush well through these but I'll give it a go :D .

I use an undercoat rake, comb and a slicker brush. Tried a furminator once and it just make the hair very static and plus heard some pretty bad things out them ruining the coat xx

Can you over brush/comb a dogs coat? I've brushed Harry twice today as he's shedding a lot! I think I filled 2 shopping bags full :) He loves the fuss and lays down to be brushed, then I have the joy of trying to turn him over to do the other side. I use a plastic coated, metal pronged brush and a plastic comb. I think he needs a antistatic wipe after to get rid of the loose flying hairs :)

Well after using a furminator I listened to what andy has put on here about a rake never used one before but on andys saying they are good I went and bought one this morning from pets at home for £7 and hoooo my god am I glad I listened its fantastic I would go as far as to say its better than a furminator by far its also faster to do and come on for £7 compared to £45 for a furminator its just no contest so thanks again andy top advise :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2