Warning Points?

mydiamond

So I've just noticed that there's "warning points" under my local time in the profile bar  :o what are they and why am I the only one with it? I mean, no other members' profile bar has "warning points" under their local time. Or is it only visible to me?

EDIT: added screenshot

post-2850-0-25228100-1378648394.png

Generally, I would say anything that is against the rules can earn you a warning point. Usually a warning PM is sent, and if the user commits the action again (ie: excessive swearing, etc), then they get a warning point. Atleast, I believe that's how it goes. 3 strikes and you're out (ban), I think. 

We have never actually used the warning system. It may be useful on bigger fora where it's harder to track the users but we never actually needed it so far. If a warning is needed, it will be done over PM. If any further actions need to be taken, it will be discussed amongst the staff. Doesn't mean we may not use in the future though.

Oh Liv' you're the last person who needs to worry, you're one of the most polite, sweetest members on this fourm!  The day you get a warning point is the day I'll eat dog poop!  lol.  (That's not a challenge by the way, please don't be naughty now! Please! lol).

Regarding Emma's post, Andy, what were you saying about the warning points? 

Oh no you don't!  you know I realised half way through writing that, that potentially I was opening a can of worms there but was hoping the lovely people of this forum wouldn't share the same bad sense of humour as me!  And then you came along, lmao!  he he, love you really!  :P