Is It A Myth That Two Male Huskys Will Fight?

Blizzard

Definitely to do with the individual, rather than the sex, Damian and Asha fight all the time and they're brother and sister, but he's fine with males and he's un-neutered.

If they're together as pups, or at least one of them being a pup, it USUALLY eliminates the problems with dominance.

I'd say go for it! :)

- Caity

From what I've read it depends on the dog.  Two of Elka's brothers are in one home and nine months now. The have apparently started to fight and one is showing more dominance than the other. This i think will resolve itself because the other is submissive. Both are un-neutered though. 

Ditto to the above. That's why initial introductions before bringing home a new dog is so important, not all are going to get along. Typically you won't want more than one dominant/bossy dog regardless of sex, without expecting a few teething troubles along the way. The norm is usually one bossier dog and the others more laid back..

I agree - it depends on the dog.

That being said, because my boy is dominant, I have to be careful with him around any other boys we encounter. Sometimes he's not friendly with them.

The ladies though - he's ALWAYS friendly with them. Figures.  :rolleyes:

good luck looks like a gorgeous baby boy :D 

Diamond, and 90% of dogs in my area, is intact. All of them play just fine. I think it's more about individual personality than mere gender. Troy, Diamond's best pal, is very grumpy with Diamond's husky friend Mike. Mike dislikes Troy too but both dogs adore Diamond. All three are intact and has reached maturity.