To Add To Everything

Stormy

Just to make my life even better.... Rob has told me i have to get out ASAP. 

He found out i sold his GO pro camera (which i bought), said he cannot trust me and thinks i will sell off everything in the house. He said it all to me told me he cant trust me and i need to find a sofa to stay on. 

I then got this text:

Sorry for having to be so blunt, and it kills me having to be like that. I still love you and dont want to hurt you. You just crossed a line though and it has cut me so deep its unbelievable, I feel betrayed I honestly do.

Im sorry but when you lvoe someone and dont want ot hurt them you do not throw them out.

Im a bit lost at the moment and very very upset and unsure what to do as my house wont be completing for another 4 or so weeks ...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm, I have no words of comfort to offer, other than I can only imagine what you are going through. I can understand Rob being upset on the camera, but what I can't understand is his apparent self-concern about his feelings with seemingly total disregard for you and your welfare. Someone who "loves" someone does not keep score, does not take a position of making the other person feel desperate, and would offer a token of forgiveness and understanding. Instead, he has put blame on you, positioned himself as the injured party, and done so with no consideration for you or your feelings.

Do you know someone with whom you could stay with for a month? Are there any relatives close by? Not much help I know. I will add you to my prayer list.

Yet again he is proving what a D-Bag he really is. I have no solutions for you poppet other than to tell him to man up and accept the consequences of ending your relationship. He needs to stop acting like a whiny girl and get a grip! I wish we lived closer so we could help you out :( try and remind him that you will be gone soon enough and only sold something that YOU purchased. If this is how he treats someone he 'loves' then God help you if you ever upset him!

seriously?? All this over a camera YOU bought?? :angry: but more importantly....

do you have friends, co-workers, relatives or anyone that can offer you a temporary home? :( I wish I could help but all I can offer is a pair of crossed fingers... hope all goes well in the end, Storm. People like you deserve the very best

I may have somewhere sorted if it does come to that he sent s message this morning telling me to ring my solicitors and find out expected completion date but I don't have one and all they will say is 4-6 weeks I've got my financial advisor on the case anyway though

I'm a little confused, don't get me wrong, I still think he's a knob, but why did you sell his camera ?  Did he ask you to ?  I get that you paid for it but if it was his you kind of shot yourself in the foot.   

It's a horrible situation and obviously very difficult for both of you, to live in the same house after a relationship is over is almost impossible, and you have both been doing it for weeks now.  It sounds like he really wants you out now, almost as much as you want out.  

All I can say is keep your chin up babe, and your head down ( It doesn't make sense but you know what I mean) karma is  a bitch and I hope she pees all over him !!

I'm a little confused, don't get me wrong, I still think he's a knob, but why did you sell his camera ?  Did he ask you to ?  I get that you paid for it but if it was his you kind of shot yourself in the foot.   

It's a horrible situation and obviously very difficult for both of you, to live in the same house after a relationship is over is almost impossible, and you have both been doing it for weeks now.  It sounds like he really wants you out now, almost as much as you want out.  

All I can say is keep your chin up babe, and your head down ( It doesn't make sense but you know what I mean) karma is  a bitch and I hope she pees all over him !!

she bought it and she sold it so she had the cash to put towards her house

I wasn't following the whole situation you have there, but sounds to me that it's best for you to get the hell out of there ASAP.

Don't be affraid to move on, you're young, smart and gorgeous, staying in the same place with your ex is never a good idea, not in a million years, just move on, stay positive and positive things will come.

Selling a gift you gave him was a bad move, btw.

He owed me money and was refusing to give me it so I sold it to get the money as I was desperate yeah looking back I probably shouldn't have but he left me with hardly any choices.

I don't want to stay in this house believe me I don't it's not as simple as to just go stay with someone as I have the two dogs but trying to see what I can do.

Got this this morning:

I want you out before the 14th of October, whether your house is ready or not. The earlier the better. One more stunt like that and you are out, regardless of your situation. If there is anything else I should know about you had better tell me now rather than I find out on my own!

Got this this morning:

I want you out before the 14th of October, whether your house is ready or not. The earlier the better. One more stunt like that and you are out, regardless of your situation. If there is anything else I should know about you had better tell me now rather than I find out on my own!

have u tried to explain to him you sold it because he owed you money that u werent getting off him otherwise?

suppose atleast hes given u a month , hopefully your place will be sorted by then