Don't know if I could do it ...

Val (Zebedee)

Well, people throw out used laptops and computers all the time, if he dug on out of a trashcan and then just sat by a store with unsecured wifi he could do quite alot. Although it still begs the question...what did he eat exactly? Im sorry I wouldnt do a challenge that involved eating stuff from the trash, Im a sissy like that though.

"He either grows or forages for his food and gets his clothes from bins or from the Freecycle website"

errrrrr how does he get onto the website - he'd have to pay for internet access :blink:

It said in the article he works around the farm & uses their wifi to connect in return or something, I suppose he lives rent free there, too. what about drinking water & toilet, etc - NO, NO, NO.............. I couldn't :blink: