It's A Husky Thing, You Won't Understand

mydiamond

Now I believe every husky has their own unique antics that we just can't figure out or explain, so what's your husky's "husky thing"? Diamond's husky things are:

1. Scratches the door, refuses to come in. Close door, scratches again! 

2. One night I found him sleeping hugging his back legs LOL 

the only thing i can think of is sometimes micha will go for a roll on the grass almost like she is rolling in something but she never smells of anything and there is nothing on her fur. she is white so it would show up

@Diamond's human i think your diamond may just after attention, and now it is a fun game to make you get up and answer the door.

The fox poo obsession?!

The rolling in the fox poo so harness and 30ft lead both need a good wash as well as Elka. 

And worse the eating of the fox poo!!! Utterly vile! And worse is the fox poo breath and tongue she insists on licking me with so i also need a good wash lol

Bear's obsession with pulling the duvets off my sons bed multiple times a day and then laying on it and suckling on it (making it all wet and soggy, yuk). 

Ice's love of cat poop and obsession with Bear, lol.   Gets too far away from Bear on a walk?  He wails and screams like a banshee.  He goes outside and realises she hasn't followed?  he scratches at the door and then sits to wait for Bear to come out. Big soppy sod.  :)

Brooke's barking out the back window when there's nothing there, particularly at night time when It's most scary, lol. 

Link: Getting that crazy look and play bowing, ready to do a zoomie any moment if you slightly bend your knees and look like you're going to play.

Yuki: Howling every 5 minutes to remind you that yes dinner is in 2 hours and you better not forget. She won't let you anyhow.

For me, it's the crating thing. My friends and colleagues with dogs really don't understand why mine needs to be crated and then think I'm mean. I understand not all huskies are crated, but I have a 9 month-old husky who likes to eat inanimate objects. I get a little tired of what I perceive to be judgement by people who have no idea what it's like to own an often destructive when bored breed of dog.

Oh, and the talking. I know other dog breeds bark, but the chatter and backtalk of my husky is pretty amusing.

Zooming about in all different directions, back chatting wen he thinks he's been unfairly told off lol, curls into the husky doughnut when hes snoozing, repeat offending carrot thief, oh and the chest out,tail up prance down the street if he thinks anyone is watching him