Procrastinators

mydiamond

(So this is me taking a break from writing my paper...)

Biggest lie I ever tell myself: It's okay, I can finish it tomorrow. 

No I certainly can't! :( so now I end up with a paper due on Tuesday, a Geography test on Monday, Math test on Wednesday and a drawing (arts homework) also due on Wednesday. Oh and have I mentioned that I got English speaking test on Thursday too? :huskyfall: 

I've spent almost 6 hours finishing my paper, yet I still got one and a half chapters remaining. My head feels heavy :( can't handle typing another "poverty" or "inflation".... wait I have just did!  :confused: anyways, I've always been a procrastinator. "Tomorrow" is my favorite word, "later" is second-favorite  :mellow: I'm not proud of it, but can hardly change either. But since I'm nearing graduation and I really need my report card to look good, I decided I can't be a procrastinator forever. Tips? Past experiences? Suggestions? Advice? Help me finish my drawing? (  :P )

Forcing myself off the internet (and that includes my mail and husky-owners) is usually the best way for me to keep on working. Another tip I would give is to do your homework somewhere else (like at school, or in the livingroom, or another quiet area). I found that it's harder to keep your mind focussed on homework if you're in the same place where you also do the fun stuff like gaming, browsing husky-owners, etc. Putting on headphones with music that motivates you may also work.

The hardest step is to BEGIN. Once you're started it's much easier to keep going. Don't focus on the entirety of your homework. Just think of the next chapter you have to do. What you have to do after that is a problem for later.