Doggie London

Erinc

Hi Guys!

First off apologies for being absent from the forums but life has been pretty hectic!

I hope everyone is well and its lovely to see the site doing so well :D

Long story short, I'd like to invite you all to browse a brand new pet store which id like to promote.

www.doggielondon.co.uk

Their products are super cool and last a life time!!

As an added bonus I have secured Husky Owners a special discount. If you apply the discount code HO2013 to your basket, you'll receive 20% off :D

ADMINS: I hope its appropriate to post this here, if not, feel free to move/contact me.

ENJOY!

Hey, thanks for the welcome back :D

Yes, I guess it is a case of you get what you pay for guys, it is premium leather and it really is for life. It doesn't wear and it doesn't stretch, the colour wont run and the decorations wont fade.

However, feedback is much appreciated! Thanks!

Nice gear and the prices arnt that bad just in my opinion leather just doesnt look right on a husky however I wish I could of had a shop to get stuff from when I had my gsd's

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thank-you. 

GSD to Huskys, thats some change! Look http://doggielondon.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=135 :)

Nice and yea believe it or not its not that much diffrent gsd to huskys as a owner I dont think so anyway

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thats interesting! Because they seem like such different breeds so you'd think the way you care for them changes too.