Is Your Husky Graceful?

Chula

I see all these pics on this site of huskies looking elegant and graceful, and I swear mine is the clumsiest, least elegant animal on the planet. She has a pretty little trot she does outside sometimes that almost looks like when a horse is doing dressage, but other than that, she's always tripping over herself, falling off of furniture, banging her head into things and running into walls. 

I have the court jester of huskies. 

Yup...sounds like Nikko when he gets the zoomies, but most of the time he maintains his grip.  He has a system down when he gets the zoomies, he will run around the kitchen table, jump on the couch and push himself off the back of the couch and up the stairs, then back down, around and under the coffee table, and repeat.  It's funny especially when he hits the laminate floors, he is like a cartoon character, his legs are moving a mile a minute but he doesnt go anywhere lol

Sadly, this is how she is all the time. She will sit on the couch, decide to lick herself and then fall backwards onto the floor. The worst is that we have a glass top table in the dining room and she sometimes forgets...so when someone sets something down on the table and she thinks no one is watching, she will try to sniff at it from underneath and jump her head right up into the glass. You'd think she would have this figured out by now. 

lol same as all above. My favourite is playing in water be the water bowl or outside when it's raining then running on the wooden floor is pretty funny. Keiko does dry the floor though when she finally slips over and slides. 

Micha is very graceful in fact it would be the perfect word to describe her, she moves with the greatest of ease. when she runs it looks effortless. when she sits she looks stunning.

then there is amber, she sounds like a herd of elephants when she runs and she makes such a mess a real bull in a china shop, nut she showers you with affection and she is so very happy.

the third one is very well behaved but i would not say  graceful more reserved, but she is my girl and i love her to pieces.