Feel As Tho Iv Compleatly Failed As A Husky Owner

Tammy31

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wiil keep you posted. Kids dad thinks I'm mad worrying this much. Iv had aload off people helping look for them. Iv gave every farm owner and every one iv met my number just in case. Shehas a coller and tags on it but I know if she tried she can get it off.

I really don't know what else I can do. I'm going to sleep on the sofa. Have back dooor and gates left open and hope she comes back. Will call council first thing and see if I can get any hep there. I'm just laying hear thinking the worst. Ice is in here crate so she dosnt go walkies again. Thank you every one. All cab companys have been called now. None open in whittlesey put called sevral in peterborough

Thank you so much every one. I woke up at 7. After not falling asleep till about 3 am. Alaska just strolled in the gate a few mins ago.never been so worried in my life. Think doggy gate shopping today and buying new doggy shampoo as she is covern in some sort off thick poo. Maybe cow poo and thistals. So relived thank you every one for the advise and crossed fingers. One very happy mummy but anyoed mummy here xx

And please don't feel bad. We've all had incidents like this. Elka slipped the clip of her lead on the beach after having the zoomies. I managed to get hold of her but sat and cried on the beach with relief. There's a busy fast road at the top of the beach I was so scared xxx

Think that's were I went wron. I didn't see alaska go but I see ice go out the front door and I chased after her. When I ran to get her she was gone. Going to get a doddy gate first thing today for my front door. Just when I thought I was husky proof there is something else lol. There worse than having a toddler around the house x