Feel As Tho Iv Compleatly Failed As A Husky Owner

Tammy31

Lol. I got the back garden husky proofd. Well the best I could and iv noticed they have been trying to dig under the gate but luckaly there is only a little bit off mud then its all concreat. They still keep trying tho on the off chace they can get under. So iv got my eye on that lol

Keep an eye on the gate they are quite capable of chewing a hole in the gate.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that they are both home safe...I sure hope you got photos of them after there adventures!

I was also very impresses with the amount of info. And ideas everyone had for this scary situation. It could honestly happen to any one of us. I was wondering if its possible to maybe add a topic and sticky with some of these ideas just in case this unfortunate situation happens to someone else. :D

Jesus, reading this thread had my heart going like the clappers! Asha got out when she was about 3 months old, that was terrifying! Turns out she was stood in the passageway round the side of our house, I just opened the front door and she walked in like nothing had happened!

Damian has (so far!) never got out, but Nika's got out more times than I care to mention, probably something to do with a 40 year old wooden fence that we're getting onto our letting agency to fix -.-

But the second time Asha got out, they'd just been in the bath so she had no collar on, and a scrap metal guy picked her up and took her into the van! We ran out SCREECHING at him to give her back, I was so mad!

Glad to hear they both got home okay :)

- Caity