Man Who Dressed Up As A Dog Arrested For 'having Sex With A Cat'

Dunc

I will never look at a cat the same way, never. It's horrifying that there are sick pukes like that.

Actually furries are people who dress up like animals but have sex with other people that are dressed up like animals...that guy is in beastiality.  Not that I know from personal experience  :o

And that's nothing.  There is a guy in the next town over that has been arrested several times having sex with chickens.  The most recent was last year and when cops searched his house they found many candles and a wolf costume  :wacko:  :blink:

Around here they call  him the "Clucker &#^&#$"

they dont just dress up to have sex with others , they believe (from what i know - i could be wrong) that they have these other personas (fursonas they call them) and they create this character they percieve themselves to be , give them a name and yeah meet up with others but that can be anything from just getting to know others who are alike to make friends connect with people and sometimes meet another furries

The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.

Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes.

Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions.

they call themselves furries there's a lot of people out there who do it , they aren't all sick weirdos tho

By everything that you've and others have added here, I'd have to call them sick weirdos - okay, maybe not too sick since we have someone here who seems to be into sheep (not that I'm gonna mention any names, mind you) but definitely weird!

By all that is sacred, no matter how you define it, these people are a few bricks short of a full load, don't have both oars in the water, are not firing on all cylinders, and their elevators don't go to the top floor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...