Did A Good Deed This Morning :d

DamirNYK

It feels so good when you do a good deed, it really made my day.

I was going to work this morning and saw a beautiful young husky girl by the road. I know her owners and she was right in front of theire house. As I found out later, she's not a runner and she went back to her backyard on her own almost immediately. I closed the door she opened and went to work.

I didn't do much, but am just glad that it was me that saw her, cos she's really a stunner, someone else might steal her, and the road she was on has a lot of traffic and isn't harmless at all.

Not asking for any medals, the good feeling I have today is prize enough. :)

It feels so good when you do a good deed, it really made my day.

I was going to work this morning and saw a beautiful young husky girl by the road. I know her owners and she was right in front of theire house. As I found out later, she's not a runner and she went back to her backyard on her own almost immediately. I closed the door she opened and went to work.

I didn't do much, but am just glad that it was me that saw her, cos she's really a stunner, someone else might steal her, and the road she was on has a lot of traffic and isn't harmless at all.

Not asking for any medals, the good feeling I have today is prize enough. :)

That is awesome

Well, I do believe in karma, but it's not something you think about at that moment.

It was a bit scary at first seeing her by the road, not knowing how she'll react, but she's really a great pup, like she knew I'm there to help her :D