Mi Chiamo Roberto E Cane "capo"!!

Capolini1226

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ALL OF YOU for welcoming me!!

I posted a dozen or so pics. of Capo, his Mom, Dad and friends! Some of the "Descriptions" did not show ,,,I may do it again and have a "Moderator" delete the ones without descriptions!

:hello::goodjob::)  Wow!! A lot of you are from the UK!! Do you guys go North so your Huskies can play in the snow??!!!

A LOT of BEAUTIFUL HUSKIES on here!!  What a BEAUTIFUL breed!!! :D:hello:

Thanks ALL OF YOU for welcoming me!!

I posted a dozen or so pics. of Capo, his Mom, Dad and friends! Some of the "Descriptions" did not show ,,,I may do it again and have a "Moderator" delete the ones without descriptions!

:hello::goodjob::) Wow!! A lot of you are from the UK!! Do you guys go North so your Huskies can play in the snow??!!!

A LOT of BEAUTIFUL HUSKIES on here!! What a BEAUTIFUL breed!!! :D:hello:

we actually get some pretty good snowfall over here at winter :-)

Really?? Cool!!! I just learned something!! I just assumed all of England was too warm and got rain!

I bet your Dogs are happy when it snows!

Yeah, we get snow

Darwin

post-1354-0-07350700-1379596746_thumb.jp

More Darwin

post-1354-0-57579900-1379596829.jpg

Daughtry

post-1354-0-93143700-1379596874_thumb.jp

Yeah, we get snow

Darwin

attachicon.gifDarwin in the snow 2.jpg

More Darwin

attachicon.gifDarwin in the snow.jpg

Daughtry

attachicon.gifDoods in the snow.jpg

Have you ever had a foot or more of snow??!!

oh yeah we get a lot of rain and it's not often warm but we do get some snow

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1379596300909.jpg

I see one of your Siberians has "Heterochromia"!! That is cool!!

You proably know what that means! Two different colored eyes! Most common in Husky's than any other breed.

You proably know what that means! Two different colored eyes! Most common in Husky's than any other breed.

Yes Those pics were just at the start of thge snowfall, we got 3 or 4 feet :)

and we commonly call them Bi-eyed :)

Warm! ? Lol nah not often. This summer was quite warm. But we also had snow in april!

yeh, and at what they consider "warm" is cool enough that I'd be freezing my touchas off!!  (( Well, mods, can I get away with a bit of Yiddish? ))

I'm at 70f (app 20c) - they think that's nice, I think it's cold.  Add to that I've been under clouds and rain for the last couple of weeks and my solar is not doing well!!

yeh, and at what they consider "warm" is cool enough that I'd be freezing my touchas off!!  (( Well, mods, can I get away with a bit of Yiddish? ))

I'm at 70f (app 20c) - they think that's nice, I think it's cold.  Add to that I've been under clouds and rain for the last couple of weeks and my solar is not doing well!!

Yeah, Al' Colloquialisms are fine just not holding entire conversations in Hebrew please :P

If you think English, is made up from half a dozen different languages over that last 1500 years

There are a LOT of french words in English :eek:

and it's 18 degrees outside now. quite pleasant :)

yeah :) i love his eyes , he always gets complimented on them ,, have added a pic of my girl in the snow to my post :) tho she looks abit crazy in it haha

yeh, and at what they consider "warm" is cool enough that I'd be freezing my touchas off!! (( Well, mods, can I get away with a bit of Yiddish? ))

I'm at 70f (app 20c) - they think that's nice, I think it's cold. Add to that I've been under clouds and rain for the last couple of weeks and my solar is not doing well!!

rub it in why dont you!

Welcome!

Capo is very sweet :) Could I ask how you pronounce that? I'm saying it mentally with a short 'a', like 'C-ah-po', is that right? :)

- Caity

Thanks for the compliments,I will tell the "Boss"!!! :D

You are correct young lady!! Great pronunciation! Better than most americans can do! I am serious!

It is Italian for Chief/Boss.

I posted about 20 pics. of him from 7 weeks until the recent past on the "Picture Gallery". I think I can view them in my profile, I will have to check.

Wow!! You have 3 of them! they are beautiful also. Asha has unique markings with those circles around her[?] eyes!

Ciao,,,Roberto

Actually , [just like when me and my brothers were kids],me and my girlfriend have several names for him,,"Capolini" , Capoloni, CCM!!!

"ini"  

in Italian means little[Moms maiden name was "Volpini",,means little fox.

CCM are his initials!! Capo "Cochise" Maz...  Cochise was my Malamute mix that lived to 15. I have his picture along with about 17 other pics. of Capo and his friends on here in the Gallery!

Ciao,,,,,,,,,Roberto

Capo just told me that he loves his name[Capo is a mobster] so we all better listen to him!Lol!! lol! :rofl::D:lovebone:

Assuming that your Dog's name is Blaze from a members post.

How about if I change your Dogs name to Blazinski!!! that sounds better!! lol! :D

Have to have a sense of humor in life!

blaze would probably love it lol he gets called all sorts ,, he's abit ov a boss himself ;-) lol