Rubbish

Husky-gunner

Right come on guys I need your help big time I have a rug in my front room I payed loads for this rug now it looks awfull I have spent all day scrubbing it with all diffrent so called leading cleaning products and not one as worked how the hell are these products allowed on the marked if they dont bloody work just 1 of the products I tryed to use was the leading carpet cleaner vanish well vinish it didnt and another thing about this product was not one word of the instructions was in english HELLO you are selling this in the uk with no english instruction wtf sorry guys I dont do rants but this is starting to get to me big time what else can I use to get this rug sorted what do you all use please help ok rant over and thanks in advance :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I know at tescos and Morrisons you can hire out chemical / steam cleaners

dunno how much though

Strongly reccommend a carpet cleaner.  Can be pricey but if you clean every carpet in your house  at the same time, then you'll at least get your moneys worth!  I've heard that biological washing liquid/powder is the best thing to use to get rid of doggy stains such as wee, puke, blood, etc.....Of course you'll have to dilute it first as otherwise you'll end up bleaching your carpets, lol.

Thanks guys it defo cant go in the washer its way to big so as you have all said probly the best way is a steam cleaner it just got to me the fact products are saying they will do a job that they just cant do :(

I bet most of them are thinking about "normal" usage - since when has anything about anyone who owns any Husky normal?!?!

I sympathize with you about the <whatever> language on the containers, since we're right next to Mexico a lot of our products are aimed at the Spanish speaking population ... sometimes they do the English in the small print!