Wonder What People Think?

love4Luna

Ok, I may not be the cleanest person out there, but I do my best keeping everything in order, meaning clean and tidy, at home between kids, husband, laundry, cooking, etc.  But no matter how much I sweep or vacuum, there is hair EVERYWHERE!  I just deep cleaned yesterday, and today i already have little white Luna tumbleweeds blowing across my kitchen floor!  I don't like having company over for fear of being judged, (my house looks like crap on the outside, its costly to fix so we do a little bit by little bit every year once we save up enough money, this spring will be new siding and roof, last year was 1/2 the windows) If people were to stop by, I'm sure based on the ungodly amount of hair flying around, they would think i never ever clean.  lol, i sweep and vacuum at least 2-3 times a day, not that it shows however.  Hmmm, i wonder what it would look like if i didn't touch the floors for a WEEK?!?! :blink:

ha ha ha Now that is a great way of putting it! :lmao:

I gave up on sweeping! Now I just vacuum everything! Wish I could wear black again more than half my shirts are black..

I know what you mean!!! My work clothes are black and they come out of the wash with husky hair still attached and I lint roll just

Before walking out the door or else I am once again covered.

I vacuum once a day except my vacuum is almost dead from all the hair it accumulates. Not the greatest vacuum but I have only had it a year and a half

Furry clothes are the best. I can't remember the last time I went out without fluff attached somewhere - oh hang on yep just over 15 year ago before I got my eldest cat, as for visitors they know not to come round in their best clothes and if they don't like being covered in fluff then that's just tough - my pets live here they don't. As for lint rollers, I'm really thankful to pound shops or it would cost an absolute fortune.

I feel great when I make it out of the house with no hair! But then get in to my car only to remember the dogs were in there the other day so I get covered again!!! Nobody ever comes over besides my parents and our friends that have huskies because the amount of hair lol..I like it that way :)

I personally, don't care what others think. The way I look at it is, "It's my house, they're my dogs, if you don't like it you know where the door is, and don't stand there with it open saying goodbye on the way out."

If we all spent our lives worrying what others thought about what we do, we would never do anything. What a sad life we would all have then :rolleyes:

Gary.