Luka And Tahoe

LittleLuka

Awww that was great, I tried to keep count of how many dogs were going in and out of frame.

I gave up at around 16 :P

ummm do you even have to ask?   :doglaugh:

Your talking to the one who will put up the footrest on the couch when he lays down...and the one who will sleep on about 6 inches of bedspace so Nikko can sleep in bed!  Oh, and I boil him chicken, AND I carried him up the stairs when he hurt his paws running so he wouldn't have to limp up them lol.

So yeah, I think I do  ;)

Do you spoil him as much as I spoil luka
Lol?

ummm do you even have to ask?   :doglaugh:

Your talking to the one who will put up the footrest on the couch when he lays down...and the one who will sleep on about 6 inches of bedspace so Nikko can sleep in bed!  Oh, and I boil him chicken, AND I carried him up the stairs when he hurt his paws running so he wouldn't have to limp up them lol.

So yeah, I think I do  ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Nikko has such a ruff life!!!! How does he manage? What about the other two? Just as spoiled? Yukon better be he is my favorite!!!! We cannot be friends if he is not (Ok maybe we can)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nikko has such a ruff life!!!! How does he manage? What about the other two? Just as spoiled? Yukon better be he is my favorite!!!! We cannot be friends if he is not (Ok maybe we can)

LOL! They are all spoiled. Yukons sleeping spot is right on my pillow next to me. He is the baby after all ;)