Pics Over The Weekend

LittleLuka

Great pictures! wow!! You do have your hands full!!

I think it is great when people can have more than one Dog. It is a solution for their boredom!

Capo was  plenty to handle, I could not imagine 3 or 4 Dogs! Then again, I live in a Condo.!!

The first year[like most Dogs] was very, very challenging!  ok,,,,,,sorry,,,I will elaborate a little longer!

It gives me an idea for another thread or two!

First year: Bit by another dog, Bit stitches out[cone head!!!], Destroyed Crate at 7 months[remember I live in a Condo.!], Genetic Eye Disease-"Juvenile/Herditary Cataracts", had "Giardia" for 5 months, Flea dermititus, supposed Food allergies that had me switch to so many foods,,,it was misdiagnosed! I fired that Vet! Lastly, I spent $5000 that year for medical bills, food/treats, Doggy Day Care,

and who knows what else!! lol!

Sorry for rambling!!

i love all of you awesome husky owners!   WHAT A BEAUTUFUL AND AWESOME BREED!

Ciao,,,,Roberto

Great pictures! wow!! You do have your hands full!!

I think it is great when people can have more than one Dog. It is a solution for their boredom!

Capo was plenty to handle, I could not imagine 3 or 4 Dogs! Then again, I live in a Condo.!!

The first year[like most Dogs] was very, very challenging! ok,,,,,,sorry,,,I will elaborate a little longer!

It gives me an idea for another thread or two!

First year: Bit by another dog, Bit stitches out[cone head!!!], Destroyed Crate at 7 months[remember I live in a Condo.!], Genetic Eye Disease-"Juvenile/Herditary Cataracts", had "Giardia" for 5 months, Flea dermititus, supposed Food allergies that had me switch to so many foods,,,it was misdiagnosed! I fired that Vet! Lastly, I spent $5000 that year for medical bills, food/treats and who knows what else!! lol!

Sorry for rambling!!

i love all of you awesome husky owners! WHAT A BEAUTUFUL AND AWESOME BREED!

Ciao,,,,Roberto

Lol only 2 of them are mine. 1 is my

Roommates and the red husky and the husky mix are foster dogs. :)