The Pack Biking

Jay

Those aren't the best pics because I had to ride the bike next to them taking the pics lol.  It was Yukon's first time pulling with all of them, and he did awesome!  And it looked like he was having a good time too!  It was cool seeing them all together running like that.  Although our neighbors probably think we are nuts LOL.  Wait until we get the sled out  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

This looks great!!! Ummm quick question? What happens when they see a cat lol..I've rode with echo tied to my bike and was scared he'd flip me If seen a cat

I just wanted to share my experience on this - Link also has incredibly high prey drive with cats but luckily I had constant cats by the dumpster at my apartment so I was able to use them for training. Every time we'd pass by the dumpster if there was a cat out I'd say 'on by' while walking next to the bike with a leash connected to his walking harness in my other hand. If he tried to bolt after a cat, I would correct him but leading him back in front of the bike, saying 'on by', and continuing. If he ignored the cat after the first 'on by', I gave him lots of praise and a treat if I could get it fast enough. Now he is really good about listening to it but I'll still occasionally get dragged around :D 

I haven't seen many cats around here, but occasionally there will be one, but I have not encountered them on the bike.  However we did pass someone's garage and they were sitting outside and they halted to get some attention lol.  So they still get distracted.  I agree with Megan, that we always use "on by" to get them to ignore

Look at Yukon being all cute in the back. Now you just need to get one more and then Yukon can have a running buddy. I wish I could do this with Balto when he is older but I have no clue how to ride a bike and I have a terrible time telling my left from my right (that's actually true) so then I have a feeling I would say right when really I meant my other right and things wouldn't be good.