Holiday Rentals

sarahjng

Hoping someone has some ideas here, I'm looking for a 3 bedroom place to rent for a week or two that has a husky proof garden and won't cost me a fortune. 

I've trailed through homeaway, slogged through the supposedly dog friendly rentals on the web.  Most are happy to accept one dog or two small dogs, lol or they say enclosed dog safe garden when it's a 3ft high picket fence (?).  

Any ideas welcome here guys 

Lol, the kids hate caravans and the OH hates Wales,  so that's a no go I'm afraid. ( unloved family there and unfortunate incident as a squaddie)  

I think a house is a better idea it's just finding one that's actually secure without it costing an arm and a leg.

when I went to the isle of wight, I picked up a book on the boat, which had loads of holiday locations on the island, and some of these stated if they were dog friendly or not. Sometimes its just going through holiday cottages, and seeing if they take dogs, visit websites that aren't "Dog " specific, but location specific.

Most places in dog walking areas accept dogs, like up at the Lake district, and in Scotland and isle of wight.

what and where are you interested in?

Lol lots SAY dog friendly, and SAY enclosed garden,  but when you tell them you have two huskies suddenly they're not so friendly and their idea of a secure enclosed garden and mine are very different.  A 3ft high white picket fence is very pretty but my boy could be over that in seconds,  I'd really like a space where I can let them run around without a lead and play, you know. 

As to what I'm looking for, 3 bedrooms, WiFi ( the kids will cry otherwise !) SAFE ENCLOSED garden,  parking space, as to where, Surrey, suffolk, Norfolk, Kent,  almost anywhere not to far from London.