People Magnets

*jax*

One thing I hadn't expected as a Husky owner was how they attract people. Its not just dog people its anyone. If Elka catches their eye they have to stop and talk. I get the occasional silly questions we are all familiar with but most just want to now all about her and to pet her. Not being the most sociable of people its been quite good for me and i think has increased most confidence levels. 

Just wanted to share the other side of people magneting rather than the usual 'is it a wolf' posts :)

Oh, yeah they are.

However I have an Anti-people magnet called Echo

Only the very bravest get to talk to me and pet the Huskies :(

This is so true, we have to set off at least half hour earlier wherever we go coz it just takes so long to get anywhere with folks stopping to give Loki a tickle and to talk to us. And she is a traffic stopper too, the a amount of people slowing down and even stopping their cars to get a look is unbelievable.

Oh, yeah they are.

However I have an Anti-people magnet called Echo

Only the very bravest get to talk to me and pet the Huskies :(

I have one of those called Jessie the Staffie lol vicious little beast she is (not) lol