£25 Husky!

*jax*

Someone I knows son bought them an adult female Husky yesterday for £25. The man selling them had two up for sale both £25. No info on this girl and on her first night had an upset tummy all over their lounge floor. I made a few suggestions about the food which hopefully the will take on board. They gave her Bakers I believe but any change would have upset her even if she didn't have a sensitive digestion. I really feel for this dog and a bit worried they've taken on to much without research. They didn't even know about the fur shedding which is a basic. They already have a dog so hoping that will get them through. Just can't believe someone would sell a Husky for £25! Will offer support as best i can poor dog :(

That's awful

However every new owner has to start somewhere

It's fantastic if we get someone who has done good research

But how many times are we answering questions And thinking

This person has done no research whatsoever.

Sigh

They obviously saw gorgeous dog and yeah, I'll have it

Not knowing what they are letting themselves in for

Oh dear, that really doesn't sound right, selling a husky for that amount is very suspicious. Could be just that they want rid ASAP but then why? Ripping furniture apart or costing money with lots of health problems? They're lucky to have your support as if they don't know about huskies, they're in for a big shock to the system sometime in the near future, lol. They could do with a friendly ear to bend right then! Wishing them all good luck, hope all works out well for them, you never know they might just surprise you yet?! Fingers crossed. Xx

Quick update. The Husky appears to have settled well so fingers crossed. Not sure she has taken her to the vet yet but I'm sure she will have to at some point for routine stuff. Lets hope its a bright future for this girl. I know people are concerned at this price they could have been stolen and it was the first thing that entered my mind but apparently not. Good luck Fai