Link And His Zoomies!

Mobezilla

LOL so cute and did the whole thing with a smile on his face!

Haha. That's like Nikko's zoomies. Kodiak has yet to get them lol

Awwww, too funny

Link is a star :)

Thanks everyone :) Yuki is so atypical.. very lazy, doesn't do zoomies, laid-back, so owning Link is almost like owning my first true husky xD Although there are some cons to that :P but I love his mischievousness <3

That's just like Elka's zoomies! She runs around in a circle like that on her long lead and just past me daring me to catch her. Its worse in the house when she ricochets off the back of the sofa.  

Yup he tries to trip me up!!

Awww, lol

I don't know if I'm fortunate or unfortunate - Suka has never had the zoomies. 

Both :P

That's totally Ares too :lol: Aw, Link, you cutie :wub:

He knows he's a ham too, he uses it to his advantage.

argh i've gone dizzy! LOL

it's so cute when they do that :wub:

Yeah.. I was running in circles and seeing stars lol!

• 3 weeks later...

What kind of leash did you use in that video? What is the thing you use to connect them all to you when you walk? It's neat looking. I've never seen anything like that before.

In this video, its his 'Flexi Giant' retractable leash. I got it off amazon, its the only retractable I'll use since its made out of a strong tape and not a cord. I got the unlimited weight and its 26ft long. I use it for their potty breaks.

In the photo of me walking all three of them from earlier, I'm using the SASS walking belt, and regular 6ft long Mes Amis leashes. I just put the handles of the leashes onto the walking belt carabiner and I'm all set to do, no dropping the leads :)