How Many Sibes Do You Own?? (Poll)

zoey

How many sibes do you own  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How many?

I see lots of members with signatures of 3 or more dogs, would love to poll the forum to see how many everyone owns. 

we only have zoey but ive always wanted a second dog.

edit: Husky crosses count as well. So if you have two huskies and a husky/gsd you can vote 3 :)

One is enough!! I live in a condominium. I would have more if I lived where I grew up!

Without elaborating [some of this will be in my new thread!] I spent $5000 the first year of Capo's life!!! Medical bills, spoiling[about $500] and Doggy Day care after he destroyed his crate!

IN CONCLUSION: IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! [i WOULD NOT HAVE ADMITTED THAT WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH IT!]

Ciao   Roberto

NOTE: In case you do not click the pic., THE LAST PIC. IS Capo's Father, MAX!!

Voted, but we have 3! :) I would love another, but it's not the right time and we need to move into a larger house with a yard before I can.

Great picture of your 3 Sibes!

How did you get them to sit still together for that pic.?!!!

I have a pic. of capo from when he was in doggy day care from halloween!! they made him a devil,,for handsome devil! As I look at the picture on the wall, he doesn't look happy!!

Ciao,,,Roberto

Great picture of your 3 Sibes!

How did you get them to sit still together for that pic.?!!!

I have a pic. of capo from when he was in doggy day care from halloween!! they made him a devil,,for handsome devil! As I look at the picture on the wall, he doesn't look happy!!

Ciao,,,Roberto

Thanks!

They're very obedient lol, I take their pictures a lot and they know their "sit, stay" or "down, stay" and don't move until I let release them :)