Hii, Guys.. I'm From Indonesia

Handyjkl

Hello, anybody from another country. :D nice to meet you all and so happy to be the one of member for this forums. actually i dont have siberian husky but i will some day its just not a right time for adopt a siberian husky. im just want to know more about siberian husky with this forums, thanks for your attention.. TERIMA KASIH, SALAM DARI INDONESIA..!!! :pawprint:

hi and welcome to the forums! :)

Please have a look around the forum, there are plenty of threads that answer the most frequently asked questions. :)

But don't hesitate to post up a thread of your own and ask - we're a friendly bunch here! 

Olivia (mydiamond) is from Indonesia too, I believe.

Welcome.

Go through every section and have a good read.

Then when you're ready to get a husky

Come back and read it all again, then you'll be ready for your 

journey into the wild world of Siberian Huskies. :up:

Salam satu jiwa!! ;) is it obvious yet that I come from Malang? :lol: welcome to H-O, you're in the right place. Don't hesitate to ask questions :D

hello amanda masih bisa bertemu orang indonesia jg ya hahhaa kalau diindonesia kennel anjing yang bagus dmana ya..? ada kenalan..

hello amanda masih bisa bertemu orang indonesia jg ya hahhaa kalau diindonesia kennel anjing yang bagus dmana ya..? ada kenalan..

Little bit of fun is no problem but I would like to point out that our rules state that all posts must be written in English, otherwise others will feel very left out. Thank you :)

translation just to make it fair: hello Amanda! Didn't think I can still meet an Indonesian! Where's a good dog kennel in Indonesia do you know anyone?

Hi handy :) well yes our forum is international so there's a little bit of every country here. Honestly I don't know if there's even ANY good kennels (breeders) in Indonesia. People here breed for money not quality :( but hey sometimes the best dogs don't come out of a breeder. Keep your eyes open there are always huskies looking for a new home :) I got my boy Diamond through that kind of situation as well

• 2 weeks later...