Yup, We Do Have Huskies In Warm Manila!

BayleighsMom

Hi there everyone!  My name is Maria and I have just been recently owned by a Husky! LOL  (as Sarah puts it).

And yes, my baby Bayleigh and I are from southern suburb of Manila, Philippines. Yep, we do have huskies here in this warm tropical weather! I just came back home here after having lived in New York for about 9 years and a more than a year in Arizona.  I am basically somewhat a new dog owner as its been a while since we had a pet dog at home. 

I so love my Husky and now that my son is grown up (well I guess he is by now.  haha), I can focus on a new baby - Bayleigh. Shes turning 5 months on the 27th of September and boy do I have lots of challenges with her which I hope you all can help me with.  Please forgive my ignorance as its my first Husky.

I am looking forward to get helpful tips and advices from you all about taking care of Bayleigh as well as share some of  my ideas, experiences and advices with you all.

Thank you all!

BayleighsMom

Hello and welcome to Husky Owners! Bayleigh is definitely a great name, however you seem to have broken our general rule - photos, A LOT of photos, we totally love photos here and since he seems to be a stunner, you should feel obligated to share his cuteness with us :P

My Ares is also my first owner so I was really lost when I got him but everyone here helped me a lot, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing more of you around!

Welcome.

Congratulations on getting your puppy :)

If you have any questions about Baylieghs behaviour just post a question

We have a few members in the Philipines.

In fact we have members in over 60 different countries. :up:

and. . . . 

as Dimitar hase pointed out. . :click:

• 2 weeks later...