Unusual Delivery

Stormy

Had an unusual delivery today in Robs name.... is a dog run :S Three metal sides one which has a door all around 6 ft high but i am lost as to why there are only three sides.

I am guessing he is getting a dog and gonna keep it outside.... is the only thing i can think of. Its from a company www.doghealth.co.uk

2013-09-25121111_zps2238d3d7.jpg

Lol maybe it's not for a dog, perhaps he's .... ( trying to be delicate and aware of young ears ) .....

Expanding his horizons and experimenting, becoming a "free spirit"   perhaps it's just the way my mind works, but I wouldn't worry unless plain Brown paper packages arrive from Madame Roberts house of leather. 

P.S.  if you see anything marked medical supplies, RUN !    :rofl:  :rofl:

Lol maybe it's not for a dog, perhaps he's .... ( trying to be delicate and aware of young ears ) .....

Expanding his horizons and experimenting, becoming a "free spirit"   perhaps it's just the way my mind works, but I wouldn't worry unless plain Brown paper packages arrive from Madame Roberts house of leather. 

P.S.  if you see anything marked medical supplies, RUN !    :rofl:  :rofl:

Hmmm is it bad I had the same thought lol

Hmmn, very strange.  I would of said that it was meant for your dogs, yet another way to cause some trouble but as you're leaving soon then I doubt it.  Looks like he's making plans of his own, some doggy type plans.  Like Nix said, just leave him to it.  It's not your problem anymore. 

He's probably mean to Shadow and Skye because he wants to hurt Storm...which even for that he shouldn't have ANY dogs.

I thought you were going to be out last night?

I am going Saturday after work i want to do it when he is not here and so he has no idea so he cant try anything before etc and i wanted to make sure i have abs everything. I have found somewhere to store some of my stuff so moving that over the next couple days :)

Yeah it isnt my problem no i was more concerned he got them to put up and put my dogs in as he doesnt know im going this soon... but its probably more likely to be for a dog of his own but o well up to him poor dog will be left 12 hours per day though

I am going Saturday after work i want to do it when he is not here and so he has no idea so he cant try anything before etc and i wanted to make sure i have abs everything. I have found somewhere to store some of my stuff so moving that over the next couple days :)

Yeah it isnt my problem no i was more concerned he got them to put up and put my dogs in as he doesnt know im going this soon... but its probably more likely to be for a dog of his own but o well up to him poor dog will be left 12 hours per day though

I hadn't heard the news on that.. but that is great news. I wouldn't put it past him to try to do something right before you move out so I think its better that you're able to leave before the supposed end date.